The Benefits of Integration
Integrating financials and operations into one system gives you more control over your business. You have greater visibility into the entire business, and more accurate data for decision making.
- Visibility into your whole business
- Administration becomes more efficient and less costly
- Improved data accuracy and data reliability
- ‘Real-time’ insight with immediate reporting
- Increased efficiency of workflow and processes
- Improved communication across departments
The specific benefits of an integrated project accounting system.
- Improve project profit margins, manage budgets and cost
- See the true cost and breakdown of each project: track and manage work orders
- Reduced receivables: invoice your clients sooner and more accurately
- Reduce inventory loss: assign, manage and track inventory and materials to projects
- Reduce time card administration: electronic time card entry and approvals
What does workflow do for you?
- Send invoices via email, individually or in batches
- Receive notifications on project changes or work orders
- Create automated approval requests for purchasing, invoicing and time cards
- Send automated financial or project reports to anyone who needs them on any schedule