As part of Contego’s ERP support team, the successful candidate will be involved in the full life cycle of system implementation projects. As part of a diverse team, job responsibilities may end up being more heavily focused on understanding the data in various solutions. Job responsibilities may include:
- Understanding data structures from various ERP solutions and being able to pull key data in preparation for data migration.
- Cleaning bad data in the exports and working with customers to validate the data. This may include converting data fields that are specific to an ERP to a format that can easily be imported into a new system.
- Creating demonstration data for our demo environments to highlight the features of an ERP.
- Creating reports and dashboards based on the client requirements.
- Working with third-party software providers to provide data mapping and helping with integrations.
- Provide go-live and ongoing customer and data support
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience with ERP Systems including reporting solutions: Acumatica, Dynamic SL, Dynamics GP, Business Central, etc.
- Experience with SQL server and SQL Report Writer
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Report writing skills (i.e. Crystal Reports)
Nice to Haves
- Project Management experience
- Software development experience