As part of Contego’s ERP support team, the successful candidate will be involved in the full life cycle of ERP implementation projects. As part of a diverse team, job responsibilities may end up being more heavily focused in some areas than others to balance current project workload between team members and take advantage of all team members’ strengths. Job responsibilities may include:
- Providing software demonstrations to prospective clients. Able to quickly understand prospects’ high-level business needs and processes. Provide concise demonstrations highlighting Acumatica’s features that will best benefit their organizations. Demonstrations may also include various Acumatica add-on products. You may be involved in preparing project estimates and quotes.
- The System Implementation Analyst should have an entrepreneurial mindset, ready to challenge the status quo, bringing forth opportunities to leverage ERP initiatives to optimize our customers’ businesses and influence decisions regarding business process improvements.
- Develop Implementation Plans and Schedules. Reporting on project status to Contego Management and Customer Project Management.
- Lead business process mapping and needs analysis to determine and document customer system requirements including data inputs, workflows, processes, interfaces with other systems, internal and external validation, and outputs.
- Able to communicate clearly with employees across all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Identify and document any custom configuration requirements for customers and work with Contego’s development team to implement these additional features. This may include iterative testing, documentation, training, and user acceptance testing.
- Coordinate implementation of any third-party software solutions
- Complete system configuration to align with customer requirements, including, but not limited to:
- System preferences
- Security settings and user roles
- Configuration of chart of accounts, data classes and system rules
- Set-up system automation including approval maps, business events and notifications events.
- Master Data and Transaction Data import configuration and processing data imports
- Report building including Standard Reports, ARM financial reports, Generic Inquiries
- Lead User Acceptance Testing and provide Super User/Subject Matter Expert/End User training
- Provide go-live and ongoing customer support
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience with ERP Systems: Acumatica, Dynamics SL, Dynamics GP, Business Central, etc.
- Basic/Intermediate understanding of financial business transactions & reporting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Nice to Haves
- Report writing skills (i.e. Crystal Reports)
- Project Management experience
- Accounting Experience or Accounting Designation
- Software development experience